As a Machine Learning Engineer at 7Learnings, you will build the required machine learning backend services for our Data Science team. This includes a pipeline that is used for data import, validation, cleaning, aggregation, model training and deployment. Based on that, you will challenge our status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices. You will be part of a dynamic team and directly work with our CTO.
7Learnings helps online retailers to improve profit margins and increase revenues by optimizing and automating their forecasting and pricing processes. Moreover, our cloud-based software uses state-of-the-art machine learning models to forecast customer demand at different price points. Most importantly, our solution allows our clients to optimize prices according to their business goals.
We are a young company and already work with some of the largest companies in the online retail market (e.g. ABOUT YOU). We aspire to become one of the leading companies in the fast growing market for price optimization software.
Where your expertise is needed
- Making our Machine Learning pipeline best in class
- Do data modeling for price scenarios, rulesets, user roles etc.
- Deploy multiple per-client instances on Google Cloud Platform
- Schedule and manage background optimization tasks
- Test and monitor the running services
- Define the next steps for our product together with our clients
- Learn about practical application of machine learning algorithms
What we are looking for
- Passion for building user-oriented web applications
- Excellent engineering skills in Python
- Ideally finished studies in computer engineering or mathematics
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as Machine Learning Engineer or Data Engineer
- Experience with Tensorflow and Data Warehouses
- Experience in managing a production system is a plus
- Outcome-obsessed, pragmatic engineer who understands solutions only count when our customers are happy
Perks at 7Learnings
- We are small, so your work will have direct impact
- Flexible working times with flexible home office days – work when you work best
- Engineers can work independently, taking an end-to-end ownership
- Engineers are involved in product decisions
- Culture of trust, empowerment and regular constructive feedback
- Competitive salary & great team