Content & Digital Marketing Manager B2B (m/f/d)
7Learnings is a technology and software company with the goal of advancing automation and optimization in retail. Today, with the help of our machine learning based software, retailers can optimize prices and radically simplify their pricing process. Our customers include leading European retailers such as ABOUT YOU, Mister Spex and reBuy.
As Content & Digital Marketing Manager B2B (m/f/d) your primary goal is to accelerate our new customer growth. Your focus is on the use of online channels, especially content marketing, to generate leads. You will implement your campaigns together with our marketing team and work in close coordination with management.
Where your expertise is needed
- You are responsible for our growth in marketing across all stages (awareness, consideration and conversion).
- You will continuously develop new campaigns and strategies for new customer acquisition.
- Your special focus is on content marketing
- With our team you will design our website, landing pages, marketing materials and blog articles with the goal of generating direct sales or leads for our sales force.
- You will take responsibility for our marketing partnerships with other companies and continuously expand them. The repertoire of partner marketing includes joint webinars, case studies, CRM measures and online campaigns.
- You will continuously analyze campaigns and share the learnings with your team.
What we are looking
- You thrive on “high speed” and enjoy pushing topics independently.
- You are a strong and empathic communicator
- You work independently, structured and are very good in time and self-management
- We act as a start-up with economic rationality. Therefore, it is important that you have an interest in numbers and an understanding of it.
- Ideally, you have already gained first experiences in B2B marketing and/or worked in PR or journalism.
- Very good german language skills are a must
- The unique opportunity to help shape the development of our company and take on a lot of responsibility
- A steep learning curve in a strong motivated team.
- Flexible working times & an office in Berlin Mitte
- A trusting working atmosphere, independent areas of responsibility and regular, constructive Feedback.
Applications to: email@example.com